Here is What You Get!
- Tips and tricks that showcase your unique you/talents (and proactive business savvy) so that you standout in your submissions!
- A cover letter template and a how to break down the cover letter paragraph by paragraph and make it your own.
- The importance of Branding, a strategy to Brand, and then how to translate that into your cover letters & submissions.
- The lowdown (and a formula) , as well as examples, on what to put in those little boxes on all the casting websites that go along with your electronic submissions.
- Ask Your Burning Questions About Creating Cover Letters & Get Them Answered.
- A Printable PDF you can keep forever and use for reference when you are finished.
What Is The Cost: $10
How Long Is The Workshop: 1 Hour
How Is It Taught?
You will be watching a video of Kimberly alongside with viewing a powerpoint. You will then download the printable PDF when you are finished for future reference. (PLEASE NOTE: This class in Teachable was recorded using zoom and live students).
How Long Do I Have To Take the Course:
You have 30 days from the date of purchase to complete the course so that you can take it on your own time and at your own pace. Remember, you will have a downloadable PDF to keep forever and act as a reference for the things you learned.
PLEASE NOTE: This course is non-refundable.
A Little About Me and Why I am the Broadway Expert to Listen to . . .
🌟 Is one of the Top 10 Performing Arts Coaches in the World! (Ranked #7 on Google!)
🌟 Has been a Broadway Consultant to well over 200 students from beginners to established Broadway and TV/Film performers.
🌟 Was a Broadway wardrobe dresser on over 20 Broadway shows, including Something Rotten, Cinderella, Cabaret, and The Lion King.
🌟 Is the only actress to star in 2 Off-Broadway hits simultaneously — Danny and Sylvia: The Danny Kaye Musical, and the solo show, One Night with Fanny Brice.
🌟 Played Fanny Brice on Broadway in Speakeasy Dollhouse: Ziegfeld Midnight Frolic at the Liberty Theatre.
🌟 Kimberly has performed in Television/Film and across the US in national tours, Off-Broadway, Off-Off Broadway, regional theatres, cabarets, and cruise ships. She also regularly performs her critically acclaimed one-woman show “The Fabulous Fanny Brice” in regional theaters and performance spaces around the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can't wait to help you work smarter and not harder, standout and feel extremely confident in your submissions with strategies that work! Let's get to work.
Your #fayeriegodmother & #thebroadwayexpert