How to Get an Agent Course
2 hr. Online Course
Get my 50% OFF Quarantine Special for $39.50
(Just use HALFOFFMADNESS promo code at checkout, until Oct. 1, 2010!)
Take the course on your own time on your phone, laptop, or iPad.
Plus, you can refer back to it for 6 months!
(Plenty of time to get a REP!)
What You Will Get Out of This Course:
- How to stand out in a saturated market
- Learn what an agent does and what percentage you can expect them to take for commission
- Find out how an agent serves you to find the best fit at whatever level you are at right now
- Get advice on how to prepare what you will need to provide to an agent
- How to pitch agents in letters, workshops, phone calls and more
- 5 short audio modules with accompanying PDFs
- Follow-up protocol and more!!
You will also get my TEMPLATES for creating your own:
- Cover letters
- Networking & Castability lists
- Pitch with worksheets that will help you clarify your brand
- Your own marketing catchphrase that agents can use to understand your work and pitch you to casting
AND . . .
- An Agent! If you follow the steps I outline in this course . . .
PLUS, you can ask Kimberly any questions you have in the comments during the course and she will answer them!
- This small investment will pay off with huge dividends by investing in your future. I will teach you how to overcome all of the obstacles to getting an agent, with a no-fluff, step by step process to do it yourself!
For only $39.50 for a limited time only, you will be well on your way to getting the representation that is right for you!
And if you aren’t ready to sign up for course yet, sign up for my “How to Get an Agent” email list instead, where I will send out helpful tips, videos and freebies straight to your inbox:
A Little About Me and Why I am the Broadway Expert to Listen to . . .
🌟 Is one of the Top 10 Performing Arts Coaches in the World! (Ranked #7 on Google!)
🌟 Has been a Broadway Consultant to well over 200 students from beginners to established Broadway and TV/Film performers.
🌟 Was a Broadway wardrobe dresser on over 20 Broadway shows, including Something Rotten, Cinderella, Cabaret, and The Lion King.
🌟 Is the only actress to star in 2 Off-Broadway hits simultaneously — Danny and Sylvia: The Danny Kaye Musical, and the solo show, One Night with Fanny Brice.
🌟 Played Fanny Brice on Broadway in Speakeasy Dollhouse: Ziegfeld Midnight Frolic at the Liberty Theatre.
🌟 Kimberly has performed in Television/Film and across the US in national tours, Off-Broadway, Off-Off Broadway, regional theatres, cabarets, and cruise ships. She also regularly performs her critically acclaimed one-woman show “The Fabulous Fanny Brice” in regional theaters and performance spaces around the country.
How Long Is The Course: 2 Hours
How is the Course Taught: Audio mp3s with accompanying PDFs. You can post your questions in the comments section of each module and Kimberly will answer.
How Long Do I Have: You have 6 months from the date of purchase to take the course and go back to it for reference.
Below Find the Breakdown for Each Course Module:
What is an Agent and Manager and what are their differences. Also find out their daily office routines and get information on how to help them help you!
How to figure out which Reps to reach out to. This includes lots of strategies on how to research to figure out which ones are right for you and how/where to glean agent contact lists.
Focuses on the power of your pitch. This includes Branding worksheets to come up with your branding statement and strategies on different avenues to pitch reps your talents, as well as the importance of creating networking and castability lists and so much more!
Template for your cover letters as well as cover letter strategies
Follow-up protocol and more actionable advice.